Want to show off your skills and get your music heard by thousands of people? Would you like to get promoted and released on a record label? Fancy winning £50 cash and some Music Production Tools?
If you answered yes to any of these then you might be interested in our Remix Competition!
There are 5 remix packs available on our site and you can choose any of them to base your remix on. This gives you the freedom to pick a track that inspires you instead of being forced to remix the same track that everyone else is remixing.
Here's 1 of the 5 options:
Choose a remix pack (or more than one if you like) and get to work on your remix
When you are done, send the finished track in 320kbps MP3 or Wav Format to
or our Facebook Page:
(You can upload the file via Mediafire, Dropbox or a similar file sharing website)
We will pick our favourite track from all the entries and several other entries as runners up.
The 1st Prize is:
• £50 Cash
• A Sample Pack From Our Store
• Your Track Released on Rewired
• Promotion on our Social Media
• And Your Name On Our Comp Winners Page
There will also be other prizes up for grabs for the other entries that we like and the possibility of getting your track released 🙂
- You must use one of the various remix packs that are available from our site. This allows you to choose the remix which you are most inspired to do instead of being limited to only one remix pack.
- All genres of EDM will be accepted
- You must not upload your full remix publicly during the competition. A small preview is ok but be aware that people may copy your ideas.
- You must send your finished track to us before the closing date to enter
- We have decided on a £5 entry fee this time. This will contribute towards the prizes and also keep the competition exclusive to the serious producers and prevent there being so many remixes floating around online.
- Each remix pack is available for £5 in our store so you just need to purchase one to enter.
- You may enter more than one remix if you like as there are various remix packs available.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES:
Friday 26th October 2018